Friday, March 13, 2020

The Mysterious Benedict Society by; Trenton lee Stewart (Books 1-4)

the Mysterious Benedict Society is about a group of kids gathered by a man named Mr Benedict originally to defeat Mr Benedict's twin brother Mr Curtain. Books 1-3 (I'll go over four later) are about the children and their adventures as a team, going against Mr. Curtain and his infamous Ten Men. The four children learn about teamwork, trusting each other, and blocking their deepest thoughts from the telepath Constance.
I loved this series so much, and it is defiantly a favorite of mine! and I was very pleased when I found out there is a fourth book.
The fourth book is a little later. The children are high school age-ish and are reunited after a while. Constance is battling a telepath who is constantly in her mind trying to discover the location of the children and tai a telepath that constance found and led to the house of Mr Benedict. The Ten men are trying to save Mr Curtain from the safe house/prison on an island in the first book. But the MBS knows their plan and is trying to stop it.
I know I was a bit vague about the first three books, I'm sorry, but its been a while. But I discovered/read the fourth book recently and discovered that I hadn't done a review of these amazing books! so despite my vague review, I would say that these books are for 11/12+. they are long, and a little bit tough, especially the first couple chapters of the first book (lots of names of unfamiliar countries and things), But such a fun and interesting read! I defiantly  recommend you read them no matter what age. let me know if you've read these books and your opinions of them!
Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit of the Titanic by: Emma Byrne

The spirit of the titanic is focused on a young boy who while building the titanic fell off the scaffolding and died. He then haunts the tit...