Sunday, June 9, 2019

Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Sepetys

Between Shades of Gray is NOT 50 shades of gray. Two different books. The reason I say that, is because a lot of times when I say between the shades of gray and how great of a book it is people are like 50 shades of gray? No Between the shades of gray. I know I say this a lot but it is such a good book! There are few books I don’t like. This book is about a girl her mother and her brother and how they survived the German prison camps. Similar to Corrie Ten Boom (click Here To read my post on her book) they are moved from camp to camp mercilessly. If you read this book, I think it is necessary to say that you need to read the afterword of this book. It gives more of an ending to it. Well it might be a part of the book. i dont know. But anyway it is longer but worth it.
Have you read this book?
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit of the Titanic by: Emma Byrne

The spirit of the titanic is focused on a young boy who while building the titanic fell off the scaffolding and died. He then haunts the tit...