Monday, June 3, 2019

Summer Plans. Mine and Yours

Hey guys! As summer is approaching, we start to make plans, create goals, and as I was thinking of things. I want to do this summer, I thought what do you guys want to do this summer? what are some things you want to get done? do you already have vacation plans? or are you staying at home? do you have a summer bucket list like me? If you don't, but want one here's what I've got.
- Have some friends over to spend the night,
- Read at least 20 books, or come as close to it as possible,
- Work on my blog
- Have an awesome time at summer camp 💜Camp St. Thekla💜
- Learn to play Solfeggio in C minor on piano
It might be short but hey, summer sadly doesn't last forever. It will probably change, but that's what I got so far! Let me know what you summer plans/goals are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit of the Titanic by: Emma Byrne

The spirit of the titanic is focused on a young boy who while building the titanic fell off the scaffolding and died. He then haunts the tit...