Sunday, February 23, 2020

One Year Anniversary!

It's been almost one year since I have started this blog, so I am reaching out to you, what books have you read that you want me to do a review on, and what books are you interested in that you would like me to do a review on? I would love to get some feedback and to post on things that you are interested in and want to hear about so give me some suggestions! id also love to hear hat y'all are reading! so Happy Anniversary to me and to you! and please give me some suggestions!
Caroline!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats one your blogiversary!!! <3

    I'd love to see a review on one of my favorite books, 'Icon'. Right now, I'm reading 'Of Mice and Men' and just finished reading 'The Great Gatsby'.

    I also want to know what your favorite popular series is... like Hunger Games, Harry Potter, etc.

    Almost done, I know, but I'd love some posts on your personal life! Your trips, life updates, what to do at Disney, and things like that!

    Can't wait to see what this year holds for you and your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And sometime in the future I'd love to see a review on 'With an Everlasting Love'. That's also one of my top faves.

      Delete

Spirit of the Titanic by: Emma Byrne

The spirit of the titanic is focused on a young boy who while building the titanic fell off the scaffolding and died. He then haunts the tit...