Saturday, April 6, 2019

The Penderwick series

Honestly I fell in love with these books.  They are heartwarming.  The third and fourth books has some romance indications, but not hugely. Well I mean it says like dates and stuff but it is a kids book.  I defiantly think that this is for like a 7ish year old and up. I read them when I was almost twelve.  To be clear there are 5 books in the series, the first four are more of a quartet and the 5th is more like a very long prologue.  I love them all though.  They really are a true family, they have hard times, their father is a widower, its just all feels so true!  One of my favorite parts of the series is the club that the older Penderwick sisters have.
Have you read the Penderwicks? If you have, comment on what your favorite part is, and if you haven't, go read them! its is such a good series no matter what your age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit of the Titanic by: Emma Byrne

The spirit of the titanic is focused on a young boy who while building the titanic fell off the scaffolding and died. He then haunts the tit...